Friday, January 21, 2011

WHUT.

I just risked life and limb (or rather my friend's computer) to discover that the book I read for Covenant Communications, Faith Behind the Fences, will be available on CD beginning February 1.

AAAHH!

People are going to be listening to me! TO ME! People that I don't even know will be listening to me read a book!

Miranda says a general authority might listen to it.

AAAHHHH!!

My dad thinks I'm gonna be famous, but I'm not gonna be famous. But there is a sort of fame to it, isn't there? People will be talking about me! They'll be talking about that girl who reads that book I like. I'm gonna be that girl who reads the book! I've never been talked about like that before! By PEOPLE I'VE NEVER MET.

AAH!

Oh, I can't get over it.

:D ...?

No comments:

Post a Comment