Saturday, May 29, 2010

Thinking 'Bout the Best News Ever!


It's 3:31 on a Saturday morning, and I just dragged myself away from the TV (and a terribly interesting documentary on Agatha Christie [did you know that there's a documentary channel?! Now I know what I'll do with my remaining week of summer vacation]), only to find myself helpless against my computer's inexplicable gravitational pull. I told myself that I was just going to check my Facebook to see whether my babysitting job tomorrow was a for sure thing, and one thing led to another, and I discovered that MySpace Music is hosting a listening party for the ENTIRE Shout It Out album, and I could not be more excited about having to stay up another hour to finish it out.

I love Hanson, guys. And guess what else? They're coming to Salt Lake in September! The last time Hanson came anywhere near Utah was on the Underneath tour two albums ago. And you know what else? The Depot is a private club for members, which means this time around I can get in because I'm 21!

So.. In case anyone forgot to get me a birthday or a Christmas present, tickets are on sale now.

:)

Have I mentioned how awesome life is? Life is awesome.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment