Friday, April 23, 2010

We've Never Been Formally Introduced


I find that writing things down helps me to sort through my emotions. My little Miss Fix-It journal listens quietly to my pen as it rambles on and on through the patient white pages, and my mind empties, and sleep comes more readily. But in a journal, thoughts are fixed, immovable. While it is tucked safely away in my bag, Miss Fix-It can't tell a soul of my heartache or my solace. So the purpose of this blog is to create a place where I can untie the floppy green ribbon, transpose my musings, and unleash some small part of myself into the void.

It just helps to know that someone is listening to what I have to say. An audience somehow makes these words more real.

So! Settle in, grab your beverage of choice, and together we'll explore my innermost thoughts, deepest fears, greatest longings, and maybe a few bad jokes.


No comments:

Post a Comment